Terms and Agreements for ImageGoofy.com:
ImageGoofy reserves the right to remove any digital content that compromises security of our dedicated servers or use excessive bandwidth.
All files are © to their respective owners. Though ImageGoofy staff continously and vigilantly monitors the types of images uploaded to its servers, ImageGoofy is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
You agree not to use ImageGoofy Service to:
Upload child pornography. Uploaders' as well as all the viewers' IP addresses will be reported to the proper authorities such as the FBI and Interpol. With this information, these two agencies will be able to find and arrest the user in regard to the above-mentioned abuse.
Upload images that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions. An abuse of copyright law will result in immediate ban of abuser's IP from using ImageGoofy service.
Upload or make available any Content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-images; if serious enough, the content will be reported to the appropriate legal authority and/or the member's ISP will be contacted
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours.
Only e-mails written in English will be processed. E-Mails in other languages will be ignored.
Please write an e-mail to email@example.com
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide imagegoofy.com with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or url on yoursite.com where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the yoursite.com site;
- your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address;
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to yoursite.com's Designated Agent via:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA.